myomahaobsession 04.22.2016 Then & Now: The Goodrich, Pease and Drexel Buildings Then & Now The Goodrich Building (1415 Farnam) on the far left was built in 1868. Initially this was the C. S. Goodrich and Co. But by 1916 the first floor appears to be The Farnam Show House. 10 cent show with pipe organ. (Photo Above: The year is 1916.